Thursday, August 23, 2012

Overview of My Film

Living Without will follow the story of an old man thinking of his late wife who has recently passed  away from cancer. He is going through his lonely, daily routine while memories of their former life continually cloud his thoughts.

Hall's poem "A Letter in Autumn" will serve as the voice over narration of the old man. The film will be created through subtraction hand-drawn animation.


PAST PERSONAL ART INFLUENCE
The visual style of my animation is directly related to the artistic style I have developed through my career. Simplification of composition and creating implied forms has been a theme in my work. Light has also been a beautiful and important element to me. I will try to use light to create mood and tone in my animation.

Below are a few of my past drawings that demonstrate my interest in light and the style I will be using in my film.








No comments:

Post a Comment